It’s already week 3 of the One Room Challenge! Isn’t that crazy?! For those of you who are new to the One Room Challenge, it is a six-week event that Linda at Calling It Home came up with; basically, for six weeks, designers and DIYers work like crazy to transform a room, and they blog about it every week. This is our third ORC, so if you wanna check out our previous ones, you can do so here and here. Also, if you want to know more about our current ORC project, check out our Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
This week has been insane for us here at Rajni Alex Design! Not only do we have the ORC going on, but we’ve actually been in High Point since Sunday. It’s been awesome, but we’re exhausted from all the walking. And we got back only Wednesday night, which means we’re doing most of this post from a hotel room, so we’re sorry if it’s not our best post. Still, we really wanted to share more of the kitchen we’re doing with you guys.
So this is a mood board of the kitchen:
1.Cole Pendant by Robert Abbey.
2. Arpell Azul Rivershell Stone Water Jet Mosaic backsplash by Artistic Tile.
3. Snow White Quartz countertops.
4. Bling Chandelier by Robert Abbey (for the seating area).
5. Benjamin Moore’s Pelican Gray for the cabinets.
6. Saarinen tulip table. The client bought this, so we don’t have a specific vendor, but many vendors carry these.
7. Pavilion Side Chair by Palecek.
8. Kelly Wearstler Bengal Bazaar fabric in graphite.
9. Brookhaven Oyster fabric by Kravet.
10. New Linen: Golden Beach fabric by Holly Hunt.
We cannot wait to see it all come together! Though we still have so much to do, things are going relatively well. The cabinets should be installed in the next few days, so maybe next week we can give you guys a sneak peek, as well as a list of appliances we’re putting in the kitchen 🙂
In the meantime, make sure to check the wonderful projects by the featured designers and the guest participants! Also, if you want to keep up with us, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram 🙂