Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today we want to share with you one of our favorite trends in interior design right now: brass. We are crazy about it! And we’re very happy that this trend doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon. The first example of brass we want to showcase is in fact our meeting area here at Rajni Alex Design. We moved into this office almost two years ago, and we are still in love with this amazing table from Organic Modernism and these vintage chairs we had reupholstered.
We are so lucky to work in such a beautiful space 🙂
Brass furniture is a wonderful trend; it just makes any space so much classier. There some great pieces out there, so here are a few of our favorite brass accents out there!
- Marble-Topped Pedestal Coffee Table from West Elm
2. Laurent Console Table from Mitchell Gold
3. Elke Glass Coffee Table from Crate&Barrell
4. Jet Set Desk from Bernhardt
5. Jet Set Bench from Bernhardt
6. Leopard Maurice Chair from Katie Kime
7. Quartz Globe Pendant from Emporium Home
8. Tulip Quartz Pendant from Emporium Home
9. Gallery Frames from West Elm
10. Brass Hardware as seen in this kitchen by Sarah Sherman Samuel
Seriously, these are just gorgeous. One of the great things about brass is that it is so versatile. It works well with many different prints and textures, and so you can have fun with it 🙂
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!