We here at RAD are absolutely astonished by your response to our One Room Challenge project; you guys are wonderful, and we are so grateful for your continuous support and encouragement throughout this whole experience. Seriously, THANK YOU!!! As promised, we have a post on the living room that was briefly featured in our ORC posts! We did not include this room in our ORC project because it would have been too much to do this on top of the kitchen and dining area, and we were not sure we could finish it on time. But if you’ve seen our reveal post, you know we did finish it. And here is the final product!
We love how the room turned out, and we’re happy we had it ready for our One Room Challenge photo shoot! It has been super fun to share our progress in the kitchen and dining area with you guys, and this room is so connected to those that we felt we had to share it as well!
We also promised you all a list of sources for the pieces we used during the one room challenge, so here it is:
1. Chandelier – Brendan Ravenhill
2.Buffet – Contact us for information
3. Dining table – Circawho
4. Dining chairs – Vintage, found on Etsy
5. Juju hat – Etsy
6. Lucite Console – Modern Glamor
7. Mursi girl photograph – Mario Gerth
8. Countertop – Calacatta Quartz, Backsplash – Calacatta Mini Bricks
9. Cabinets – UltraCraft
10. Nook table – CB2
11. Paint color – Benjamin Moore Gray Owl
12. Faucet – Wayfair
13. Sink – Wayfair
14. Dishwasher – Bosch (clients’ existing dishwasher)
15. Microwave – GE Monogram (PEM31SFSS)
16. Hood – GE Monogram (ZV830SM)
17. Refrigerator – GE Monogram(ZICP360NXRH)
18. Range – GE Monogram (ZGP304NRSS)
We were very fortunate to work with an amazing contractor who deserves credit as well: Arthur C. Lange. We could not have done this without him!
We also wanted to share some of the pieces we used for styling:
We hope this helps, but if you guys have any more questions about our sources, feel free to email us at email@example.com, or contact us on Instagram or Facebook. Hope you have an amazing weekend!!